Sunday, July 3, 2016

Update

Hello again! I just wanted to let you guys know that Finished is very close to being published. I will try my best to get it online this week, but if that doesn't happen, I'll try to get it on ASAP. I have started a new series, well a trilogy really. It's the Shadow Trilogy and so far the first book has been completed. The second book is in the first draft stage.
The plan for the names of each book so far:
Book One- The King of Shadows
Book Two- The Black Pyramid
Book Three- The Dark Guardian

It is about my take on Egyptian mythology. I change up a lot of the mythology part to fit my story ideas, but it isn't very different. The synopsis of the first book is that a normal kid named Joseph Rose stumbles upon an ankh, an ancient Egyptian artifact, in his own home. He finds out that he is something called the king of shadows and he meets the Egyptian Guardian of the underworld, Anubis, who is plotting his revenge against the Guardian of cats, Bastet.

There's a lot more to the story, but that's all I can reveal without spoiling the entire book.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment